"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Friday, August 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. This week I got a TON of books! 


From a used bookstore in Bowling Green I bought:


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
&
SummerHill Secrets - 1 by Beverley Lewis

The rest of my goodies I bought from B&N!



Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Delirium (Special Edition) by Lauren Oliver (I'd love to get the original version!)
Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. I have a couple of those that I still need to get to, but they all look great! Although I perused through Blood Red Road and didn't think I'd be able to stomach the writing style. No quotation marks! I may try the audio of it someday though. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you better start reading! Lots of great reads and covers to enjoy ;)

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely picking up Delirium this week!

    My IMM is over here, if you want to check it out. :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)