"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Friday, July 22, 2011

Follow Friday 13


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View! This week's question is:

Q. Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

My first choice would have to be Suzanne Collins. I know this is probably going to be a very typical choice, and maybe I should think outside the box or something, but I can't help it. I love her first series of books, The Underland Chronicles, and The Hunger Games Trilogy. They are both amazing!

My second choice is Robin Jones Gunn. She is the author of The Christy Miler Collection, The Sierra Jenson Collection (which is on my TBR list) and the Katie Weldon series (I just got the first book!). And that is only her young adult books. She is an awesome Christian writer and so far I've loved every book that she has written.

My third choice is Stephanie Perkins. She is the author of Anna and the French Kiss which was sooo good! I stayed up until like 2 am because I just had to finish it! I'd really love to get some info from her.

What three authors would you pick?
Leave a blog adress and I'll be sure to follow you back!
Have a great Friday (:

5 comments:

  1. All authors I want to but haven't got around to reading yet! Great choices!
    Thanks for stopping by, I followed you back sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hi five* I chose Stephanie Perkins as well! :-)

    Happy Friday!

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm hopping through and following you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't do the hops this week, but fun answers. I would love to hear Suzanne Collins speak sometime (and then ask her a million questions about her books!) And I bet Stephanie Perkins is hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Suzanne Collins's books! And Anna and the French Kiss was a pretty good book! Nice picks :) Here's my FF if you want to check it out!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)