"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Monday, January 23, 2012

Musing Monday January 24


This week's Musing asks,
Why do you think that the YA Genre is sp popular, even with the adults?

My Answer: personally I think it is because of the crazy, adventurous plots that so many people are attracted to YA fiction. I love the adventure and how much all if the different genres vary from one another. The YA genre is just amazing and I love being a teen. Excuse I can relate to a lot of the characters, but I know that even as I grow up that I will always love this genre :)

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)