"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday--2012 Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week's Top Ten is the Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read In 2012:

  1. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  2. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
  3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  5. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  6. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  7. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  8. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  9. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
  10. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith
What are the Top Ten books you are waiting for this year??
Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I loved Fever! Pandemonium is definitely one I'm looking forward to as well :)) Great list!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for the sequels that are coming out this year. You have a couple of great ones on your list.

    I'm also looking forward to the debuts and hopefully adding some new authors to my lists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Incarnate, Everneath, Article 5, and the Probability of Love. :) This reminds me that I still need to read a lot of the first books, so I can get to the sequels too. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Under the Never Sky and Article 5! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)