"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Friday, December 23, 2011

Follow Friday 20

Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. This week's question is:
Q:  If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?


My Answer: I would love, love, love to spend eternity with Christy Miller and the gang! If you haven't read the Christy Miller Collection I highly recommend. I would love getting hugs from Doug and learning to surf with Todd!, growing in my faith with Tracy, and spontaneously dashing out on daring  adventures with Katie, and hopefully someday visiting Eli in Africa! 
Yep, I can see it. :)
Where would you spend eternity?
And as it is getting closer and closer to the holiday season, what are you doing for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or any other holiday? :)
Do you have any snow? I sure wish I did! Happy Holidays!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Follow Friday! My personal favorite would be Hogwarts or the Vampire Academy world. I'm a new follower.
    http://readinginthemountains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I've heard good things about the Christy Miller books. I should read them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through, happy FF. =)

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Christy Miller Collection! I will have to check it out.
    New follower
    Visit My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of the series before, I might have to check it out sometime. Thanks for hopping by, I'm now following you back! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that one's new to me! Awesome answer! New follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read that series but i will totally try to check it out.New follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH! Can you believe I've never really heard of this series before?? I know -- it's a little crazy! x) But you just opened my eyes to the awesomeness that must be Christy Miller and I really want to read it now!! Awesome pick, Katie! I hope you have an AWESOME holiday! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by my blog, I'm a new follower. :)
    And I haven't heard of this series actually, so I'll have to check it out. I'll definitely add them to my to-read list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read that series. Don't even think I've heard of them. I will have to check it out now.

    & no snow here. I live in a desert. =[

    Thanks for the follow. Im a new follower. =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. We don't have snow, too! Well, I'm living in a tropical country so that's really impossible. :) Anyhow, I won't mind living in Hogwarts forever if I had the chance. New follower, Happy Holidays!

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never heard of Christy Miller - thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)