"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 11



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading. This week my teasers are from the book Untraceable by S.R. Johannes.


"Even though it's pretty unlikely that a sixteen-year-old tomboy--who can build a fire from scratch, yet can't seem to cut her own bangs straight--could dig up something when more than a hundred searchers couldn't, I know deep down that if anyone can find Dad, it's me." 
-Page 6
Untraceable by S.R. Johannes


What is your teaser for the week?? :)

4 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one! Adding it to my TBR list!

    Here's my TT:

    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book before, but I love the cover. :) The teaser is pretty interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice for a teaser. It sets up the situation, doesn't it?
    My teaser is here:
    http://iousex.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-dec-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this book around and I love the cover. Nice teaser. Thanks for sharing.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)