"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekley meme hosted by The Story Siren. This week I got a lot of books in my mailbox! I love that feeling you get when you see a package on your front porch and you know that inside the box, waiting to be read, are brand new books!

This week I bought:






Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti
The Book Theif by Marcus Zusak
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
I Am The Messenger by Marcus Zusak


What great books did you get this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)