"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Monday, May 30, 2011

Musing Monday (5)

Musing Monday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.This week's musing asks:
Describe the last time you were stumped for something to read, and you took measures to remedy that — either by going to the bookstore, the library, or shopping elsewhere. What book did you choose? Did it get you out of your slump?
I can't remember the last time I was stumped for something to read because I'm always going to the library and B&N to fill up my bookshelf! But whenever I am stumped I go to the library or B&N and just browse the shelves. The problem is that my little sister and mom always rush me! I could spend hours just browsing through books. The last two books I bought were: Anna and the French Kiss which I haven't read yet but am going to soon, and The Betrayal of Maggie Blair which I read and reviewed here on Magic Is In Words. I did enjoy reading The Betrayal of Maggie Blair, but it took me a while to get through. I'm not really in a slump though, just busy!

Leave your web adress or just comment on what you answer for the Musing Monday was. Have a great Monday and Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. This is such an interesting question.

    I love browsing, i can literally spend a full day in a bookshop (which my boyfriend hates).

    I'm liking the blog.

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)