Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten is the top ten books you lie about reading/not reading.
- All Quiet On The Western Front. I actually read the book and I did enjoy it... sort of. I just didn't like all of the worksheets and quizzes that went along with it in English class.
- Twilight. I lie about enjoying that series.. I was so into it that I read them all within a week.
- Hiroshima. Another book I read and lied about not reading.
- Little Women. I have never read this book, but until I get the chance I tell people who ask that I have
- Same goes for Where the Red Fern Grows
- Trixie Belden. I've only read the first one.. about five times! Nobody knows
- Ida B. This has to be one of my all-time favorite books. I've read it a dozen times even though it's for like elementary schoolers... It's my favorite!
- The Autobiography of Mark Twain. For this one, it's not that I lie about the fact that I'm reading it, it's just that I haven't told anybody. My dad got it for me for Christmas.
- The Oddessy. Maybe it's the fact that I don't understand what is going on the whole time, but whenever people talk about it at school I lie that I really enjoy the book. And I love Greek Mythology.. just not this book.
- Ice. Nobody I've ever talked to has read this book and everyone I try to get to read it turns it down and looks at me like I'm a freak so I have stopped trying. It's a really really good book though! So now I ignore the fact that I loved it so much I cried during it.
What is your top ten list?