"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday (9)



Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View. This week's question is:

Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?


My Answer: I usually read between 2 and 5 books a week. Now, this week I had a very, very off week. There are only a few days of school left so we have had finals and ECA's and waaay to much state testing! I only read one book this week, The Betrayal of Maggie Blair, and I think that 6 days is the longest it has ever taken me to read any book! I always read hard copies that I own or are from the library. I don't have  Nook even though everyone tells me I should get one. I just don't like it/: oh well.

How many books do you read?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. I had no idea I won !! Congrats to you too, we'll have to compare notes :0)
    Natalie
    2-5 a week!Wow thats awesome, I'm lucky to read 2 in a month, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get more reading done during the week! Now that summer is here and the tv shows seasons are over I should be able to get more reading in.

    Angie

    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! My bogger account is being so dumb and it is not letting me comment on ANYTHING! I'm really sorry, I'll be by to follow once this thing stops being so stupid.
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)