"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (4)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
This week, my teaser is from Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. This teaser is probably in the book somewhere, but I'm reading it off of the back of hte jacket flap.


"MAYBE you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrows, or three thousand, or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, et it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know."

-Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)