"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday Recomended




It's Tuesday, so I decided to write in purple today(:

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten is the Top Ten Books we are glad people bugged us to read.

  1.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I read this about a month after it was first published because my friend Anna told me every time I saw her how good it was.
  2. The Underland Chronicles by Suzanned Collins. Again, Anna.
  3. Wither by Lauren DeStefano. Thanks to my fellow bloggers!
  4. The Christy Miller Collection by Robin Jones Gunn. Thank you Sydney (:
  5. The Wolves of Mercy Falls, thanks to Sarah
  6. Old Magic because of my friend Kate
  7. Twilight Saga, when I was in like 6th grade I would not read it, but my friends Jessica and Lily bothered me so much I finally did and, even though the movies suck, I still really really enjoyed the books.
  8. Life As We Knew It Trilogy, my cousin Jennifer
  9. My Sister's Keeper, again because of my cousin Jennifer. The movie was awful.
  10. The Book Thief, thank you sooo much for all the persisting on this one Gabby and many others!

1 comment:

  1. There are some great books on your list. Aren't you glad you have such great people in your life who recommend such amazing books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)