- The Underland Chronicles by Suzanned Collins. Again, Anna.
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano. Thanks to my fellow bloggers!
- The Christy Miller Collection by Robin Jones Gunn. Thank you Sydney (:
- The Wolves of Mercy Falls, thanks to Sarah
- Old Magic because of my friend Kate
- Twilight Saga, when I was in like 6th grade I would not read it, but my friends Jessica and Lily bothered me so much I finally did and, even though the movies suck, I still really really enjoyed the books.
- Life As We Knew It Trilogy, my cousin Jennifer
- My Sister's Keeper, again because of my cousin Jennifer. The movie was awful.
- The Book Thief, thank you sooo much for all the persisting on this one Gabby and many others!
"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."-Helen Exley"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."-Marion C. Garretty