"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blogging

To all my followers and my fellow bloggers. First off, I just want to apologize. I have not been blogging all week and I'm sorry. I've just been swamped! I'm studying like crazy for ECA's and final exams and since it's the end of the year teachers are just dumping loads of homework on us! On top of all that I've got driver's ed and other after school activites with yearbook and memorizing my lines as Juliet in the play I'm staring in. Unfortunately, that means I haven't been able to blog and read hardly at all this week.

Tomorrow I'm participating in World Vision's 30 Hour Famine with my youthgroup! We have raised I'm pretty sure, $5,000 for children in Haiti! I'm so excited(: We will be fasting all tomorrow and on Saturday and we will be helping out around the community. That means I won't be reading all day. Then I've got busy plans for Easter! There won't be any posts the rest of the weekend, and I'm sorry there haven't been any this week. I promise I will have my next book review of Fallen up on Monday!
Thanks!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)