"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Monday, April 4, 2011

Musing Monday (1)

Musing Monday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. This week's musing asks:
When you were little did other children tease you about your reading habbits?

Honestly? Yes. Maybe not when I was in elementary school, but when I hit intermediate school (5th & 6th grade) I really started on my reading frenzy. That's when the teasing from my friends started. It escaleted in middle school, and now that I'm in high school, especially in my English class, people joke with me all the time about my reading habbits. I know they are all joking so it doesn't bother me. The teasing actually makes me smile and usually I laugh with my teasers. (: 
Were you ever teased? Leave you comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)