"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Monday, April 11, 2011

Musing Monday (2)

Musing Monday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.This week's musing asks. . . If you are a mood reader, what (genre) do your moods call you to read?

My Answer:
Usually I want to jump right into a romance novel because usually they have happy endings and I like to read those. I love reading about the character's relationship and how the other person can really help them through a hard time, or just being there for them in general.  <3

The other choice would be a sci-fi book like The Hunger Games. I've picked up that book and just read it because it's intense and suspensful (even though I know what is going to happen) and I just love to jump into another world! I can escape my own world and join someone elses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)