"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox 18



In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. This week was my library book sale so I bought tons of books there! (Too many too post up here!)


But I also bought from B&N:




Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
The Death Cure by James Dashner

What did you get in your mailbox this week??
:)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read Lola yet, although I loved Anna and the French Kiss. I really liked Daughther of Smoke and Bone. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)