"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Saturday, October 29, 2011

In My Mailbox 19

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
This week I went to St. Joseph, Michigan for the day and OH MY GOODNESS it is gorgeous! It is such a quaint, little town. I'm going to live there someday :) But, there was a cute little bookstore that surprisingly had teen books! (usually I can only find adult literature). I didn't have much money, so I only bought one book, but it's a book I've been dying to read and I'm super excited to start!


The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller

What did you get in your mailbox this week?? Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I didn't get much this week either. Interesting book. Come check out my mailbox.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this one around on various sites lately and it looks very interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover! Never seen this book before.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this one before, but it looks like it might be pretty interesting. Great haul. :)

    Here is my IMM for this week: IMM(5)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They come across as very sweet girls who were involved in something much bigger than they were. The point of view switches between each girl throughout the book. Anastasia's sections read as very young. You get a real sense of her personality and joy for life in her sections. There is less difference in the writing of the three older girls, but you still are able to get a sense of their different personalities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)