"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Monday, October 3, 2011

Musing Monday 12

Musing Monday is hosted by Should Be Reading. This week's musing asks:

What are you excited about reading?

My Answer: I am soo excited because in eight days, The Death Cure by James Dashner comes out! It is the third book in the Maze Runner trilogy and I am just dying to finish the series and find out what happens to all of them. This is one book I've been waiting months for, and it's finally here!

What are you excited about reading?
Comment and leave a blog address and I'll follow back!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds very good! I haven't read any of his books before but the title sounds very interesting, I might check it out!
    Happy reading,
    Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea
    (here's my MM for this week)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee, I own but have not yet read the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I loved The Maze Runner and so need to get around to reading the sequel before this one comes out! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/10/monday-musings.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really good :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/musing-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)