"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Saturday, August 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase books that we have received this week through bookstores, libraries, or from authors/publishers.

This week I bought one book that I'm really excited about:
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay (Isn't this cover beautiful?!?!)

I was also given the chance to giveaway three copies of the amazing book Other People's Heroes by Blake M. Petit right here on Magic Is In Words! So, scroll to the top of the sidebar and click on the picture of Other People's Heroes for an author interview, a sneak peak of his upcoming sequel, and the giveaway!

Other People's Heroes by Blake M. Petit

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. I think the cover for Juliet Immortal is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Juliet Immortal this week as well - excited to read it. Enjoy!

    Happy reading!
    Crys
    Wannabe Librarian IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of Juliet Immortal! The cover is just gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your new reads. :)

    My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely going to be getting Juliet Immortal sometime soon. It looks really fantastic.

    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the review on Juliet! Looks super good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)