"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)



Earlier this week I ordered Between Shades of Gray and I am waiting in agony for Barnes & Noble to ship it to my house! It'll be a week tomorrow and I don't know what is taking so long!



Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

Other then that, I didn't buy any books this week/: I am going shopping this week though for spring break since I'm not taking a vacation to oh so warm and lovely florida, so hey! I'll just have to stop by Borders because everything is 60% off. Sounds like a good plan to me!

I got many books from the library though. I've been reading like crazy and already reviewed some of them, but I'll post them up here anyways.
Books from the library:



The TOUCH novels by Laurie Stolarz:
 1. Deadly Little Secret
2. Deadly Little Lies
3. Deadly Little Games







Waiting For No One by  Beverly Brenna
Choker by Elizabeth Woods
Wild Roses by Deb Caletti
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
Fallen by Lauren Kate
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Impossible by Nancy Werlin

These are all great reads so far! What great books did you get this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)