"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday (10)


Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View. This week's Follow question is:

Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)


Well, I've been "researching" the topic and racking up my brain with ideas of how to survive by reading books lie The Enemy, Rot & Ruin (Soon to read), and the Life As We Knew It trilogy even though that's not about zombies. I have also seen the movie Zombieland. I like across the street from an elementary school, two blocks from an intermediate school, about five blocks from out middle school, and like 15 from our highschool. So, if there is a zombie  apocalypse, I can be like the kids in The Enemy and we can become a large group survivng together at the school with lots of food saved up, plenty of baseball bats, guns, twinkies (go zombieland.) and a few other weapons of choice. I will also make sure there are some manly men to help gaurd us. (:

What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)