"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Friday, June 10, 2011

Follow Friday (11)

Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View. This week's follow asks:

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

Hmm, let's see. I think I am going to trade places with Jade from The Nature of Jade because:
1. She has a job at the zoo working with elephants
2. She lives in Washington which is amazing! (& going to college in New Mexico!)
3. She is dating Sebastian who is super cute
4. Sebastian's family: His son Bo is sooo adorable & I just want to eat him up! Plus, his grandmother who is strong and hilarious, and just an over-all good person.
I love this book; it is my favorite book by Deb Caletti and I would just love, love, love, to spend a day in Jade's place. Who would you switch with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)