"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labelled 'This could change your life'."
-Helen Exley

"A novel is the chance to try on a different life for size."
-Marion C. Garretty

Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

This week for In My Mailbox, I am very excited because I bought two new books that I can't wait to read! (Well, I read one already, but I can't wait to read the other!)
The books I bought are:

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Relic Master: The Dark City by Catherine Fisher

I've hear amazing things about The Goddess Test, and when I fly down to South Carolina on Friday I'm going to dig into it! As for The Dark City, I've been dying to read it! Catherine Fisher is one of my all-time favorite authors because of her previous set of books: Incarceron & Sapphique. The Dark City is the first book in her new quartet: Relic Master. The second, third, and fourth books are coming out this summer: June 14, July 12, and August 9.


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, friends, and a good book :)