The Top Ten Reasons You Love Book Blogging
- I read more books now then I used to
- I get to share my thoughts on the books I read
- My TBR list keeps growing (although I have been tearing through it lately!)
- I find out about books I never would have before from reading other blogs
- I get to meet other people who love to read
- I have gotten past my "book predjudice" and now I am open to reading any YA book (and some adult literature)
- Not many authors send me books yet which is a downside, but the books I have recieved I'm greatful for
- I love it when people comment about how they've read the book I reviewed or mentioned too and I can go read their review of it
- My knowledge and vocabulary is growing from writing reviews because I don't like to use the same word over an over. Although I can't say anything about my spelling (:
- I love to read! This is an AMAZING way to share books with other people and to just let your bookishness go wild!
What are your top ten reasons for book blogging?